Software Support Specialist
Sioux Falls, SD
The HIRECLICK Support Specialist provides basic post sale software support and technical assistance to clients and employees. He/she is responsible for diagnosing and solving client issues in a timely and courteous manner, working independently documenting/communicating feedback to technology and sales teams.
Work with our innovative HIRING software that helps small to medium sized businesses post jobs, manage applications, and streamline hiring functions.
This position could be either full time or part time (20 hours per week), which must be worked in our office at 8th and Railroad Center, Sioux Falls.
- Provide general software support and product recommendations to clients using HIRECLICK.
- Document and Communicate common software problems to technology/product team.
- Resolve client inquiries and issues in a timely manner by working with Technology, Sales, and Installation team.
- Communicate directly to clients via phone, email, and web conferencing to resolve end user challenges.
- Document ALL client activity in CRM.
- Escalate to senior team member or department member if situation is beyond technician’s control and additional assistance is needed.
- Regularly conduct demonstrations of product features, may be asked to participate in product "how to" videos.
- Participate in formal education and self-study to gain knowledge of HIRECLICK and recruitment software products.
- Serve as internal product champion, participating and leading training sessions to sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, information systems, or comparable work experience.
- Experience in assisting clients via phone, email, and webconferencing.
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management systems is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.
- Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
HIRECLICK is poised for explosive growth, quickly growing to over 1,000 clients.